Updates & Revisions
Here you will find important updates and revisions to the articles and plans published in Woodsmith magazine.
- Display Cabinet
- Page 39: [Several parts]
- Several parts were mislabeled in the cutting diagram: the segments labeled LL should be HH, the segment labeled KK should be LL, and the segment labeled HH is unneeded.
- Page 38: [Several labels]
- Several of the part labels in the How-To section are incorrect. In Figure 1, part LL should be HH; in Figure 2, part HH should be II; and in Figure 3 the unlabeled false front piece should be labeled LL.
- Painted Rocking Horse
- Page 53: Cutting Diagram, second board
- On the second board from the top in the cutting diagram, letters 'B' and 'C' are reversed. 'B' should be the first part on the board and 'C' should be the last part.
- Page 52: Main Drawing
- In the main drawing on page 52, we call out the lag bolts as 3/8"- 18. Then in the materials list on page 53, we list them as 3/8"-16. Both of these are incorrect. They should be listed simply as 3/8" x 4" (no thread count) lag screws (not bolts).