Updates & Revisions
Here you will find important updates and revisions to the articles and plans published in Woodsmith magazine.
- Craftsman-Style Bride's Chest
- Page 38: Main Illustration, Part R
- The dimension for the width of the Lid Stile (part 'R') in the main illustration at the top of page 38 is incorrect. Instead of 2-5/8", it should be 2-3/4", as listed in the Materials, Supplies & Cutting Diagram on page 41
- Page 38: Detail 'b'
- In detail 'b' at the top of page 38, the dimensions shown for the distances between the stiles (parts 'R' and 'S') are incorrect. The dimensions shown do not account for an 1/8" gap between the panel and the bottom of the grooves in the stiles. Instead of the 8-3/4" dimension shown, the correct dimension is 9". Instead of the 15-1/4" dimension shown, the correct dimension is 15-1/2".
- Shop Notebook
- Page 31: Caption, Photo 1
- The word "patina" was cut off the caption at the top of the page for Photo 1.