Updates & Revisions
Here you will find important updates and revisions to the articles and plans published in Woodsmith magazine.
- Page 51: Baker's Rack Sources
- The part number 2557 for the iron balusters and knuckles used on the Baker's Rack is not valid. Instead, the customer should order the following items from the original source (Baluster Store): Plain Balusters...2555; Adjustable Knuckles...2345.
- Traditional Baker's Rack
- Page 38: Crest Rail Pattern Illustration
- The depth of the counterbores for the center baluster is listed at 2 1/2"; the callout should read 3" instead.
- Page 35: Exploded View
- In the illustration, a mortise is missing from the back right leg, near the top.