Updates & Revisions
Here you will find important updates and revisions to the articles and plans published in Woodsmith magazine.
- A Distressed Milk Paint Finish
- Page 46: Text
- The article refers to a box-jointed pine tray. That project was from Woodsmith issue 182, not issue 183 as the article suggests.
- Drop-Front Desk
- Page 39: Main illustration
- The drawing incorrectly calls out the Outside Panel (CC) and the Inside Panel (DD) with the same length, 37 1/2". The inside panel should be 1" shorter, 36 1/2" long. It's listed correctly in the materials list on page 41.
- Page 41: Materials, Supplies, and Cutting Diagram
- The materials list shows one pair of Flush Bronze Hinges but you need two pair.
- Frame and Easel
- Page 21: Materials List
- The Backer Top/Bottom (A) for the 8x10 frame should be 8" long, not 8 1/2" as originally printed.