Updates & Revisions
Here you will find important updates and revisions to the articles and plans published in Woodsmith magazine.
- Outdoor Grilling Accessories
- Page 29: Detail a, End View
- The bit height is shown as 7/16". It should be 7/32".
- Patio Serving Cart
- Page 27: Materials List
- The material specified in the cutting diagram should be White Oak, not Red Oak.
- Tips & Techniques
- Page 6: Detail illustration a
- The illustration indicates 12" between cross members, but the distance should be measured from the centers of the cross members. The 5 5/8" dimension (from the left edge to the first cross member) should be measured to the center of the cross member and become 6".