Updates & Revisions
Here you will find important updates and revisions to the articles and plans published in Woodsmith magazine.
- Page 35: Paneled Blanket Chest Sources
- The finish used on the Paneled Blanket Chest is a mixture of 3 parts Zar oil-based cherry stain and 1 part Wood Kote Jel'd cherry stain.
- Arch-Top Headboard
- Page 8: Figure 1
- A measurement is missing from the top part of the illustration. The distance from the top of the post to the top of the stopped chamfer is 4 1/2".
- Page 14: King size headboard half-pattern
- Width should be 36", not 34" as originally printed.
- Page 14: Main Illustration
- In the tint-box on making a king-size headboard, the dimension for the rails should be 72", both in the copy and in the accompanying art. The dimension for the width of the center panel should be 40". The measurement for the height should not be specified.