Updates & Revisions
Here you will find important updates and revisions to the articles and plans published in Woodsmith magazine.
- Garden Bench
- Page 10: Figures 15, 16, and 17
- All three illustrations show the Back Seat Rail being cut with the back side facing up. It should show the Back Seat Rail being cut with the back side facing down. Simply flip the board face for face.
- Page 11: Figure 19
- Two errors. 1. The measurement referencing 6" on the Back Upright should show the line extending to the shoulder of the rabbet, not to the end of the Back Upright. If you follow the illustration the measurement should be 7 1/2", not 6". 2. The depth of the mortise should be 1 1/16", not 1/16" as printed.
- Wall Storage System
- Page 22: Exploded view
- The lines from the 3 3/4" measurement should be to the shoulder of the rabbet, not the end of the board. If you follow the illustration your drawer will not be ruined, you will just have two small compartments and one large one instead of three the same size.
- Page 23: Sandpaper Dispenser exploded view illustration
- Top/bottom piece measurements printed as 3/4" x 4 1/4" - 6" but should be 3/4" x 3 3/4" - 6"