Updates & Revisions
Here you will find important updates and revisions to the articles and plans published in Woodsmith magazine.
- Page 67: RUST PREVENTION Sources
- The dehumidifier listed for Dick's Sporting Goods is not available. The source information for the dehumidifier should read: “Cordless dehumidifiers are available at most sporting goods stores. Or visit www.stack-on.com for information about the cordless dehumidifier shown in this article.”
- Elegant Veneered Chessboard
- Page 30: Main Photo
- The lead photo (also shown on the back cover of the issue) shows notches for opening the chessboard lid in two adjacent sides (the right side and the back edge) of the box. The image should show the notches in opposite sides.
- Shop Notes
- Page 64: Text, last paragraph
- The first sentence incorrectly reads: "To use the jig, chuck a 1/2"-dia. pattern bit with a 1/2" depth of cut into your router." It should read: "To use the jig, chuck a 1/2"-dia. pattern bit with a 1/4" depth of cut into your router."