Updates & Revisions
Here you will find important updates and revisions to the articles and plans published in Woodsmith magazine.
- Benchtop Router Tables
- Page 11: Online Extra - Quick & Easy Router Table
- The diagram contains a part labeled "U" but the project does not have a part U. It should be removed from the cutting diagram.
- Classic Four Poster Bed
- Page 30: Illustrations and text
- In the first two drawings, the part called out as "(L) Rail Cap", should actually be "(N) Bed Rail Caps". The two blocks of text below those illustrations should refer to the part as "bed rail" as well.
- Page 31: Materials, Supplies & Cutting Diagram
- The cutting diagram should list four boards are needed to create 8 Outer Layers (B), as shown in the second board from the top.
- Step Back Cupboard
- Page 36: Detail d
- Detail 'd' dimensions the cutout for the bottom of the side. The 3" dimension on the left side of the drawing should be measured from the back edge of the side and not the inside corner of the rabbet. The leader line and arrow should be moved or the number changed to 2 1/2".