Updates & Revisions
Here you will find important updates and revisions to the articles and plans published in Woodsmith magazine.
- Coaster Centerpiece
- Page 19: Materials, Supplies & Cutting Diagram
- The cocobolo board shown on the bottom should be about 30", not 48" as originally printed. Additionally, there are only two B pieces shown. Dividing lines in the two pieces are also needed.
- Country Classic Coffee Table
- Page 51: Finish information
- The description should read: "This was immediately followed up with a coat of stain made from equal parts of General Finishes' oil stain in Pecan and Light Oak."
- Page 29: Materials, Supplies & Cutting Diagram
- The cutting diagram only includes half the lumber needed to build the top (part DD). It also doesn't show parts N or Q. You need two of the first board shown in the cutting diagram. Parts N and Q should be included with part M on the diagram.
- Page 28: Detail B, Side Section View
- There is a missing dimension showing the location of the groove for the drawer bottom. The distance is 1/4" from the bottom of the drawer to the bottom of the groove.