Updates & Revisions
Here you will find important updates and revisions to the articles and plans published in Woodsmith magazine.
- Sliding-Door Display Cabinet
- Page 38: Main illustration
- Some dimensions for parts A and C are incorrect. The vertical dimension for part 'A' should be 45-3/4" (not 45-3/8") to match the dimension of the Back (part 'D'). The depth dimension shown for part 'C', Filler, should be 11", not the 13-3/8" shown.
- Page 41: Materials, Supplies & Cutting Diagram
- Part A (sides) should be 3/4 ply. - 12-7/8 x 45-3/4 (not 45-3/8 as originally printed).
- Page 33: Illustration detail a
- The lower shelf pin holes should be 8 3/4" up from the bottom edge. They are shown in the correct location in the main illustration but in detail 'a' they were incorrectly shown at 9 1/2" up from the edge.
- Potpourri Box
- Page 51: Phone number for Craft Supplies
- The number for Craft Supplies is 800-551-8876.
- Tips & Techniques
- Page 5: Anti Racking Device text
- The last sentence of the first paragraph should read "But clamping the scrap and workpiece at the same time can be a challenge."