Updates & Revisions
Here you will find important updates and revisions to the articles and plans published in Woodsmith magazine.
- Kitchen Containers
- Page 17: Recipe box drawing
- Part K is shown as 4 5/8" wide. It should be 4 3/8" wide. The cutting diagram shows the correct dimensions.
- 3-in-1 Bookcase
- Page 36: Main Illustration
- The face frame center rail should be 1 1/2" not 2 1/4" as shown. The materials list is correct.
- Page 34: Materials, Supplies and Cutting Diagram
- Two corrections: (1) Part R should be 3/4 x 5 - 12 1/4. (2) Part W should be 3/4 x 1/4 - 35. (The dimensions are correct in the illustrations on page 35.)
- Page 35: Detail a, Front Section View
- The part labeled T is actually part X (Top Panel End).
- Page 33: Materials & Cutting Diagram
- There should be a quantity of 2 part 'H' Back Frame Stiles.
- Shop Notebook
- Page 28: Illustration
- The 45-degree bevel starts 1-1/2" from the bottom of the support (the back edge of the support that's already attached going from the base up to the bottom of the 45-degree curve.)