Updates & Revisions
Here you will find important updates and revisions to the articles and plans published in Woodsmith magazine.
- Page 40: Folio (footer)
- The folio on page 40 says "No. 173" but it should be "No 174".
- Cutting Boards
- Page 18: Illustrations
- Clarification: The finger hole should be 1" in diameter. This measurement was omitted.
- Page 19: Illustration, juice groove template
- The drawing at the top of the page indicates that the template radius is 11 1/2" but this is not correct. The correct curvature is 11 1/4", as shown in detail a on the same page.
- Queen Anne Lowboy
- Page 24: Detail d illustration
- The measurement for the lower left drawer opening is shown as 8 1/4". That measurement actually goes to the left edge of the mortise for the Part C tenon. The opening itself is 8".
- Shaping a Cabriole Leg
- Page 40: Figure 8
- The hardboard foot template should be 2-5/8" in diameter, not radius.
- Treasure Box
- Page 36: Detail C
- The brass screws should be 1/2" long, not 1". (Neither the materials list nor the sources reference the length of the screws.)