Updates & Revisions
Here you will find important updates and revisions to the articles and plans published in Woodsmith magazine.
- Quilt Rack
- Page 18: Illustration detail A.
- The foot is mislabeled as Part B; it is really part A.
- Page 19: Illustration and detail A.
- The side is mislabled as part A; it is really part B.
- Page 19: Detail d, Front View
- Detail "d" should show a top view of stretcher (C) to detail the thickness of the tenon (1/2") and size of chamfer (1/8")
- Page 19: Detail a, Side View
- Detail 'a' is a side view, so there should be a vertical line to show the chamfer along the cheek of the tenon.
- Page 19: Illustration detail A
- The dado blade should be 7/8" wide by 1 1/4" high, not 1 3/4" x 1 3/4" as printed.
- Shop Notebook
- Page 32: Routing template pattern.
- The two large holes should be centered 1 3/4" from the outside face, not 1 1/4" as printed. Jig is used in the Space-Saving Loft Bed project. The dimensions given on page 28 of that project article are correct.
- Space-Saving Loft Bed
- Page 32: bracket jig dimensions
- Clarification Note: The article references the Shop Notebook on page 32 for details on making the jig. The Shop Notebook article contains an error; please see the correction note for that article.
- Tips & Techniques
- Page 6: Illustration
- The cutoff box is made of 3/4" plywood, not 1/2" plywood as indicated in the callout.