Updates & Revisions
Here you will find important updates and revisions to the articles and plans published in Woodsmith magazine.
- Quilt Rack
- Page 18: Illustration detail A.
- The foot is mislabeled as Part B; it is really part A.
- Page 19: Illustration and detail A.
- The side is mislabled as part A; it is really part B.
- Page 19: Make the Stretchers text
- The reference to detail "d" in the first line of text should not be there. Detail "d" is not related to the stretcher. Please see the correction to the illustration for more information.
- Page 19: Detail d, Front View
- The detail "d" illustration, the circle letter should be B. Detail "d" should be related to the stretcher (C) and show a top view to detail the thickness of the tenon (1/2") which doesn't show up anywhere else. Detail "d" as printed was really a duplicate of detail "b" on the opposite page.
- Page 19: Illustration detail A
- The dado blade should be 7/8" wide by 1 1/4" high, not 1 3/4" x 1 3/4" as printed.
- Shop Notebook
- Page 32: Routing template pattern.
- The two large holes should be centered 1 3/4" from the outside face, not 1 1/4" as printed. Jig is used in the Space-Saving Loft Bed project. The dimensions given on page 28 of that project article are correct.
- Space-Saving Loft Bed
- Page 32: bracket jig dimensions
- Clarification Note: The article references the Shop Notebook on page 32 for details on making the jig. The Shop Notebook article contains an error; please see the correction note for that article.
- Tips & Techniques
- Page 6: Illustration
- The cutoff box is made of 3/4" plywood, not 1/2" plywood as indicated in the callout.