Updates & Revisions
Here you will find important updates and revisions to the articles and plans published in Woodsmith magazine.
- Curved-Stretcher Accent Table
- Page 24: Clamping block blank illustration (lower left corner of the page).
- The first measurement along the top edge is printed as 4" but it should be 3".
- Page 25: Clamping jig illustration, lower right corner of the page.
- The measurement from the left edge to the first line is printed as 4" but should be 3".
- Traditional Tool Chest
- Page 53: Dimensions for pieces L and M
- The dimensions for pieces L and M are reversed. Note that the cutting diagram and the illustration in the article are correct.