Updates & Revisions
Here you will find important updates and revisions to the articles and plans published in Woodsmith magazine.
- Inlay Mirror Frame
- Page 54: Cutting diagram
- Diagram incorrectly shows parts A & B as being 3 1/4" wide but it should be 2 1/4". (The drawings are correct.)
- Platform Bed
- Page 29: Illustration
- The drawing shows measurements of 76" to the outside of the bed posts. The arrows should indicate the "shoulder-to-shoulder" measurements to the inside of the posts. The online cutting diagram and parts list are correct.
- Page 24: Top illustration
- The note should read "Rails and stiles are cut from 1 1/2"-thick stock."
- Page 29: Online Extra Materials List
- The materials list in the online extra (and on the issue's coverwrap) show part N as 40 3/8" wide but it should be 40 5/8". This dimension is shown correctly in the illustration on page 29.