Updates & Revisions
Here you will find important updates and revisions to the articles and plans published in Woodsmith magazine.
- Mortising Table
- Page 17: Exploded view
- The size of the carriage bolt and star knob was printed as 15/16" but it should be 5/16".
- Craftsman-Style Futon Sofa Bed
- Page 29: Exploded view
- Two measurements are missing from the lower right side of the drawing. There are drill holes in the legs of the piece; the lower one is 5 7/8" up from the bottom, and the upper one is 8 3/8" up from the bottom.
- Page 29: Exploded view, detail a
- Clarification: It may not be clear that the detail view of the top section shows the orientation of the leg (A) and stretcher (G) for the back right leg and the front left leg. The other two legs are mirror images with the same dimensions.
- Page 30: Exploded view, detail c
- The drawing indicates that the leg piece H is 3 1/2" long, but it should be 3".
- High-Style Tall Chest
- Page 38: Exploded view, detail a
- On piece J - Side Front Stile, the depth of the groove is printed as 3/4" but it should be 1/2".
- Tile-Top Craftsman Table
- Page 22: Exploded view illustration
- The Top Center Panel (H) should be 12 3/4", not 12" as printed.