Updates & Revisions
Here you will find important updates and revisions to the articles and plans published in Woodsmith magazine.
- Bead-Front Bookcase
- Page 22: Figure 1, detail b
- Measurement of the groove and the length of the tenon should be 1/4". Also the stub tenon measurement should be 1 3/4".
- Page 24: Text; instructions for Frame, 2nd paragraph
- Instructions indicate that pieces M and N are cut from 1/2" thick stock, but it should be 3/4" stock. The cutting diagram is correct.
- Candle Centerpiece
- Page 27: Figure 2, detail a
- Measurement is missing. The distance between left edge and hole should be 1 3/4".