Updates & Revisions
Here you will find important updates and revisions to the articles and plans published in Woodsmith magazine.
- Chimney Cupboard
- Page 10: Main illustration of back assembly.
- Illustration indicates using #3 finish nails, but it should be #3d (1 1/2") finish nails.
- Page 10: Instructions for back assembly
- Text indicates using #3 finish nails, but it should be #3d (1 1/2") finish nails.
- Page 14: Supplies
- List indicates #3 finish nails but should be #3d finish nails.
- Mortise & Tenon
- Page 33: Text under "Tenon Jig"
- The last paragraph in the middle column refers to making side shoulders; however, it should say "edge shoulders". The text refers to figure 5, which shows edge shoulders.