Updates & Revisions
Here you will find important updates and revisions to the articles and plans published in Woodsmith magazine.
- CD Storage Case
- Page 19: Text for divider installation
- The paragraph under Divider Installation is cut off. The sentence should read: "Then mark the mounting hole locations, drill 1/8" diameter mounting holes, and install the dividers; see Fig. 5a."
- Photo Box
- Page 24: Exploded view detail a.
- Top curve radius of divider (E) printed as 7" but should be 3".
- Router Bit Cabinet
- Page 31: Figure 8
- The Stile (D) should be 13 1/2" long, not the 13" shown in order to match the size of the case.
- Shop Notes
- Page 16: Figure 1, detail a
- Position of hole to be drilled shown as 1/2" from right edge, but should be 9/16".